[icecast-dev] bitkeeper repository moved to cvs

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Sun Sep 9 20:39:47 PDT 2001

The BitKeeper repository has been taken down, and all the code moved
into CVS.

While BitKeeper is a superior source management tool to CVS in many
ways, it lacks in one important way, Freedom.  With the recent change
to their license, taking away more of our freedoms, I felt it was time
to go back to CVS.

All the code has been imported into the xiph.org CVS repository.  I'll
try to revise and post new instructions shortly, as soon as I get a few
more things fixed.

jack.

P.S.  Please note that icecast 1.x and ices 1.x code is still in the
cvs.icecast.org CVS respository.