[foms] WebVTT implementation in browsers

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 07:18:01 UTC 2018

Hi Harald,

That's why I'm currently collecting "customer pull" information - it
works for all browsers in my experience except Microsoft.
For other browsers, work has stalled on WebVTT a while ago, so I'm
also trying to get the interest re-kindled.
WebVTT being different from WebRTC because you can do a lot directly
in JavaScript.

Cheers,
Silvia.