[foms] FOMS 2016 now 1 month away

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Sep 26 10:31:37 UTC 2016

Hi Silvia!

On 2016-09-17 13:47, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> TRAVEL FUNDING
> It also means that we have some funding available for community
> developers who would love to participate, but can't afford the travel
> cost. Contact me or Michael if you'd like travel sponsorship - we can
> probably sponsor between 2 and 5 people depending on how expensive
> your requests are. Decisions will be quick.

If you have some sponsorship left, I would be glad to attend; without
sponsorship I will not be able to make it. I just looked up flight
prices from Germany to San Francisco, they are starting at 550€ right
now, so I expect the price to be ~600€ depending on the final flight
dates and the exact date I can book it.

I have a good friend in Berkeley, I can probably stay with him and his
family, so the flight should be the only thing I would need sponsorship for.

best regards, Diego