[foms] FOMS 2016 now 1 month away

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 11:47:43 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

It's time to get your registrations in!

  FOMS 2016 http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2016/

and

  DEMUXED https://demuxed.com/

are now only a month away.

SPONSORSHIP
I'm happy to announce that Google is again supporting FOMS with
sponsorship and sending many Googlers and YouTubers to FOMS, which
we're really excited about.

TRAVEL FUNDING
It also means that we have some funding available for community
developers who would love to participate, but can't afford the travel
cost. Contact me or Michael if you'd like travel sponsorship - we can
probably sponsor between 2 and 5 people depending on how expensive
your requests are. Decisions will be quick.

ATTENDEES
I've added the list of registered attendees to the Website at
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2016/pmwiki.php/Site/Attendees - if
you're missing somebody who you'd really like to see attend, please
invite them or let me know so I can contact them personally.

Looking forward to the 11th FOMS and to seeing you all again soon!

Cheers,
Silvia & Michael
--
FOMS organisers