[foms] FOMS 2015 SF -- 30th of September

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 17 18:43:15 PDT 2015

HI All,

FOMS 2015 SF is coming up. If your planing on attending please register on
the eventbright page:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/foms-2015-sf-tickets-8543657309

And add your name to the Attendee list here:
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2015SF/pmwiki.php/Site/Attendees
password to edit is: "fomsrocks"

We need an accurate head count for planning. So please remember to register
;)

Google has gratefully signed up to sponsored the event, thanks Google ! And
again thanks to Crunchyroll for hosting us.

FOMS will be an intensive day of workshops, we encourage folks to get
topics and discussion threads flowing ahead of time to maximize time during
the in-person event. This can be done here on foms at lists.annodex.net email
list and or on the position statements page:
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2015SF/pmwiki.php/Site/PositionStatements

looking forward to FOMS 2015 SF.

peace,
michael