[foms] FOMS SF Proceedings

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:38:45 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

FOMS 2015 SF was totally awesome!
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2015SF/

It's true ... we missed our friends from Opera and Mozilla and Xiph,
and also people from the open media frameworks neck of the wood. I'm
to blame for organising it too late. We'll do better next time.

Apparently, we also disappointed participants with too little coffee
and lack of beer! Sorry! Chocolate is apparently not enough to last
through a along day from 9am to 6pm! ;-)

Despite all this, we had some awesome discussions:
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2015SF/pmwiki.php/Site/Schedule

CALL TO PARTICIPANTS:
The session list is incomplete - if you have notes for additional
sessions, please add them to the wiki!

Cheers,
Silvia.