[foms] FOMS + VidTechCon?

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 23:17:24 PDT 2015

I'd be keen to have another FOMS and this conference looks awesome to
have FOMS next to.

My personal focus would still be about WebVTT and video accessibility
from a spec writer viewpoint.
I'm also keen on WebRTC discussions.

Would we be able to get a venue for a second day, maybe the 2nd October?

I can't promise anything at this stage, but I'll try to get myself
organised around my current employment.

Keen to hear from others whether they'd be able to attend and what
they'd like to discuss.

Cheers,
Silvia.