[foms] FOMS + VidTechCon?

Steve Heffernan steve at zencoder.com
Wed Aug 5 16:26:21 PDT 2015

Hey everyone, who would be interested in doing a FOMS workshop in San
Francisco around 2015-10-01?

We're spinning the SF Vid Tech Meetup <http://sfvideo.org> into a small
conference <http://vidtechcon.com> in San Francisco on 2015-10-01,
featuring familiar faces from FOMS and a super creative name. Silvia and
Michael suggested we ask the group if there's interest in doing a FOMS
workshop connected to the conference. It's super short notice for anyone
who has to travel and probably too short to get sponsorship for travel, but
it would be a chance to see those who couldn't make it to FOMS @ FOSDEM and
relatively easy to put together since we can use the conference venue. Let
us know if you think you can make it.

Also the conference's call for speakers is open and we'd love to get more
from this group. Consider the audience the same as FOMS.
http://vidtechcon.com

Cheers,
Steve