[foms] open video FOSDEM devroom

tracey jaquith tracey at archive.org
Thu Aug 21 10:56:38 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Oh sorry I was not quite sure if the location for 2015 was finalized.  I see that it is, perfect!
(Was mostly thinking about any location help for 2015 (as my Sep/Oct tend to be jammed))
Apologies for being slightly behind the info!

(and we are certainly willing to help, generally, or co-host and all that, in the future.  if there’s desire for 2014, can consider pitching in, eg: Wikimedia / IA et al, etc.)

—Tracey

PS: Silvia — *another* startup?  ;-)