[foms] open video FOSDEM devroom

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 20 11:51:48 PDT 2014

So I started a quick doc to propose the FOMS @ FOSDEM to the FOSDEM team.
Feel free to provide comments, suggestions feedback:
https://docs.google.com/a/wikimedia.org/document/d/15VNnlfLIv2o1mkdTREk8rBiK1Auj_0O0clgeQ2UhqEM/edit

The track proposal guidelines are not very detailed
<https://fosdem.org/2015/news/2014-07-01-call-for-participation/>, but we
have chatted with the organizes and I think we would have a good chance for
our track to be accepted.

I proposed a one day meeting prior to the main conference for the more
traditional workshop aspects of the FOMS meeting with position statements
and getting to know participants. Then a more presentation like format on
the following day as part of the FOSDEM conference.