[foms] FOMS 2013 proceedings

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 4 14:07:42 PST 2013

My delayed flight sucked, but the time I was at FOMS was great as always !   I do think we could have benefited from a more horizontal or circular table arrangement.

Happy to help to a more active role in organize next year. Big thanks and appreciation to Siliva for pulling this excellent event together, once again!

—michael