[foms] FOMS 2013 proceedings

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 15:30:06 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I had a blast at this year's FOMS and came away with heaps of new
ideas, solutions and work to do - as well as kilos to loose ;-). Hope
your experience was similarly awesome!

PHOTOS
We've updated the wiki at http://www.foms-workshop.org/ with pictures
-  thanks to Tracey for getting the photos organised.

NOTES
There are now also notes on almost all sessions up at
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2013/pmwiki.php/Main/Schedule which
will be helpful to remember all those todos.Thanks to all the note
takers!

POST MORTEM
As a post mortem, I'd like to ask you to give us your feedback on the
workshop. Feel free to send any positive comments to the list.
Anything that you really didn't like, I want to hear about, too, but
maybe just email me privately or the foms-committee at lists.annodex.net
list. We're always looking to improve the way we run FOMS and make it
more useful to all attendees.

NEXT YEAR
If anyone has a keen interest to help in organising FOMS next year,
also do let me know. I almost ran out of energy this year had it not
been for the help of the awesome folks at the Internet Archive.

SPONSORS
Finally, thanks again to Google and Brightcove/ZEncoder for their
sponsorship of FOMS, without which we wouldn't have been able to fly
in 7 community developers and have some very awesome catering and
dinners.

Cheers,
Silvia.