[foms] The State of HTML5 Video

Chris Pearce cpearce at mozilla.com
Mon Jan 30 15:58:31 PST 2012

On 27/01/2012 8:44 a.m., Chris Pearce wrote:
> Hi Zack,
>
> That's a pretty good write up. Just a few updates on recent
> developments in Firefox:
>
>  1. The loop attribute will be shipping in Firefox 11 (around 13 March).
>  2. The HTML5 fullscreen API will be enabled in Firefox 11 (around 13
>     March). It's in Firefox 10 (shipping 31 January, next week) but is
>     disabled.

Oops, I mean the fullscreen API will ship enabled in Firefox 10
(tomorrow!), it was disabled in Firefox 9 not Firefox 10.

Also in Firefox 11 I added support for fullscreen element stacks, so
that calls to Element.mozCancelFullScreen() revert to having the element
that was previously the fullscreen element as fullscreen.

My apologies for misleading anyone about shipping dates.

Regards,
Chris Pearce.