[foms] opened the archives

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 06:42:22 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've had many requests from people to open up the archives of the foms
mailing list because they want to be able to access the adaptive
streaming discussion.

I asked some time ago if anybody would object to opening the archives
and received no replies, so I assume there shouldn't be any issues.

Since the list has had quite a history, I've removed all the archives
from before October 2010, which was when we had the last FOMS.

Now, all the archives since October 2010 are public.

If somebody is looking for an email from before that time, please let
me know and I will selectively add archived months back in after
cleaning anything that shouldn't be public.

Cheers,
Silvia.