[foms] next "FOMS" workshop

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:23:38 PDT 2011

Hi Zachary,

The way I understand the planning, there are three types of groups:
exhibits, working groups (discussions), and hackfests. Most of the
technical tracks are supposed to be hackfests with an outcome. Some
may be "user" oriented - such as for users of javascript libraries -
others more "developer" oriented - such as for developers of browsers
or media players. Note that my distinction between "users" and
"developers" is somewhat arbitrary, since the tech track is totally
focused on technical people. :-)

Ben may be able to clarify his view.

Cheers,
Silvia.