[foms] next "FOMS" workshop

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:03:35 PDT 2011

Hi Philip,

That's awesome news! Great to hear you are coming!

I have yet to figure this all out, actually. Right now it looks like
there are several streams at OVC and the technical one is called "Open
Media Software" (OMS). There are several parallel tracks on that
stream and html5 accessibility will be one. Track and WebVTT
discussions would be part of that.

I'm going to talk with the OVC organisers to see if we can have a
separate Website to do some organising in the manner that we did FOMS.

Hope to be able to give you more news soon.

Cheers,
Silvia.