[foms] Update on Open Video Conference

Mark Watson watsonm at netflix.com
Wed Aug 17 08:19:15 PDT 2011

Hi Silvia,

I'll be there. Happy to present on DASH if that is useful: the spec has changed quite a bit since the version earlier in the year (in good ways, I hope) and we now have profile definitions which scope the functionality right down for initial implementations. The final spec is with the editor right now, but I should have a copy before the meeting (it might even be publicly available, though I am not sure about that).

Best.

Mark

PS: the wiki link below gives me a 500