[foms] RTC

Timothy B. Terriberry tterribe at xiph.org
Fri Oct 8 13:34:09 PDT 2010

There was a lot of discussion of adaptive/live streaming at FOMS this
year, but one related topic we didn't touch on very much is two-way
"Real Time Communication" (i.e., video chat). There is a rough industry
group forming to try to figure out how to do this in browsers with an
open standard, and I suspect there are a number of people on this list
who would be interested in helping shape that discussion.

There's a mailing list here, which is now open to general subscription: