[foms] Subscription via gmane

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 05:26:25 PDT 2010

The recent very interesting threads on HTTP adaptive streaming have
made me wonder if we should open at least part of the archives. I
would want to remove all emails that included email addresses of
individuals. Also, I am rather worried about whether people would feel
as comfortable to discuss issues on this list or having information
they provided publicly accessible if it was all open and indexed by
search engines.

If you have any concerns, please speak up.

Best,
Silvia.