[foms] Fwd: [RTW] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-zong-httpstreaming-gap-analysis-01.txt

Mark Watson watsonm at netflix.com
Wed Nov 3 14:32:30 PDT 2010

Christopher,

It's relevant, but that document does contain quite a number of errors and omissions - not least that it is very out-of-date with respect to MPEG DASH. Some of these have been pointed out on the IETF list discussing this issue (httpstreaming at ietf.org<mailto:httpstreaming at ietf.org>). I think quite a few people are skeptical about the need for any work on this in the IETF.

...Mark