[Flac] Fixing corrupt flac files

Knut Krause knut.krause at lagom.de
Thu Jan 10 10:15:23 PST 2013

Hej,

well I'm not sure because those file that are corrupt have been around for a
quite long time. It could have been k3b but I'm really not sure. Right now I
was ripping with Audex and tagging with Audex/Amarok/kid3. Those files seem to
be fine though.

My lates approaches have been with Picard/beets :-)

I think it's not possible to share those files without getting in legal trouble
here or is it possible somehow to extract some information so it won't be an
issue?

regards

Knut