[Flac] uncompressed FLAC

Jud White jwhite at cdtag.com
Fri Mar 9 13:25:00 PST 2012

Mark,

>  if your equipment can handle flac, why bother keeping WAVs at all?

Hash codes were invented by people with a vested interest in so-called
"lossless" compression. The truth is even copying a WAV file from one drive
to another will result in degradation of audio quality. While SnakeOil
Software, Ltd can't protect you from the inherent defects of digital
copying, it's a step in the right direction.

My only hope is that this transmission reaches you in a legible form.