[Flac] Where Cover Art?

Martin Leese martin.leese at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Jan 20 13:14:54 PST 2011

"Santiago Jimeno" wrote:
> Another question. Where a Tag should be included with song lyrics?

Oops, I hit "Send" instead of "Save Draft"
before I had responded to this question.

There is no official place to put lyrics; including
this level of detail in an audio file is considered
to be of interest to only a small number of
people.  There is certainly no FLAC
METADATA_BLOCK for lyrics, not can I find
even an unofficial VorbisComment.  Hence,
you will need to invent your own field name
(such as "LYRICS").

Regards,
Martin
--
Martin J Leese
E-mail: martin.leese  stanfordalumni.org