[Flac] Playing flac files from external hard drive

ABRAHAM NAIM naimabra at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 8 01:18:11 PDT 2010

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for the detailed information. I have seen some mp3 players that claim
to play flac, so I think that this is not a problem any longer. My disk is
formatted to FAT32 because in the past I tried to access it through some
backwards Windows system and had to make sure it could be read by it.
The only problem remains accessing the data through a USB connection,
because the disk is obviously not a flash drive and most current players
only know flash as a form of external storage.

It looks increasingly like an old laptop will have to do.

Thanks,

Avi