[Flac] Build FLAC source on Mac OS X without Xcode?

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Sun Mar 22 14:33:36 PDT 2009

I don't have time to look through error codes, but I can tell you
that I have always compiled FLAC the Unix way, via the command line.
I have not tried under Leopard, because for maximum compatibility
it's better to compile under Tiger.  Either something is wrong with
your particular setup, or perhaps Leopard has changed some things
which has broken FLAC.  If you have Tiger available, then give that a
try.  Make sure the developer tools are installed.

Brian