[Flac] Replay-gain

Pyt py.thoulon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:32:39 PST 2008

Got it. I do the same (full CD to single FLAC file), and I don't use the
track replay gain, but for the cases where I had a need for it, I used
Foobar2000 to process the FLAC file and generate the track replay gain. I
don't know that FLAC can natively generate track replay gains based on a cue
sheet, but somebody might know better...
Pyt.