[Flac] how to get flac fingerprint from a wav?

Jeff drjibe at netwiz.net
Fri Feb 8 01:58:39 PST 2008

Thanks for all the responses to my question.

I think I can use shntool hash option for my project

I did not find in the shntool documentation or flac documentation that the
hash or st5 always would match the flac fingerprint. But at least in a
couple tests I did they matched. And I found some more comments around the
internet indicating they were the same.