[Flac] Bad mime type reported for flac file

ericw at xmtp.net ericw at xmtp.net
Thu Dec 4 14:34:23 PST 2008

Also FWIW, I believe Vorbis Comments are appropriate for flac files,
and those were the tags reported by metaflac.  For some reason, I have
some flac files which are tagged both with vorbis comments, AND ID3
tags.  The  ID3 tags are being stripped even as I type this.  :)

e.

ericw at xmtp.net

"If the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence!"
                         -- Pop Will Eat Itself, "Ich Bin Ein Auslander"