[Flac] Picture Tag viewer for FLAC

nikku jee nikku_singh_jee at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 17 13:46:17 PDT 2007

Hi

Could somebody tell me where could I get the FLAC picture tag viewer + audio player for that file.

I am using flac.exe for converting the wav file into Flac and using --picture option to import picture in the flac file. I face these two problems:

1) I downloaded winamp which shows the picture, but the problem with that is I need to have a file named cover.jpeg in the same directory as that FLAC file.

2) If i dont use winamp to overcome this problem, which other tools are available??

Please help !!

Thanks...