[Flac] Hello I'm new and I've got a problem using metaflac

Ariel Arelovich aarelovich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:42:54 PST 2007

Hollo I'm new, My name is Ariel Arelovich

I've encountered the following problem trying to sue metaflac. I used the
following command:

c:\Archivos de programa\FLAC>metaflac --set-tag-from-file="CUESHEET=sola.cue"
so
la.flac
sola.flac: ERROR: file 'sola.cue' for 'CUESHEET' tag value has embedded NULs

And I've got that error.

See I have the flac that is one file containing all the tracks in a CD. I
want to rip each track separtely (in wav preferably) using something like
foobar. The problem is tha foobar just won't pick up (I don't know why) the
.cue file.

So I've tried to use metaflac because if I understood correctly this would
mark the "internal metadata" or something like that of the file and the when
I tried to play the file in foobar it would internally have all the data
(where each track was) and problem solve.

Can anyone help me here

PD: the cue files says this:

TITLE "LA SOLA Fate/stay night A.OST OUT TRACKS"
PERFORMER "Kenji Kawai"
FILE "sola.flac" WAV    ; 2221666.667 milliseconds
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "La Sola"
    PERFORMER "Kenji Kawai"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Uketsugareshi kokuin -vocal ver.-"
    PERFORMER "Kenji Kawai"
    INDEX 00 03:51:50
    INDEX 01 03:54:63
  TRACK 03 AUDIO