[Flac] Re: Welcome to the "Flac" mailing list

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Thu Nov 1 17:28:41 PDT 2007

Hi Harry,

I worked for Microsoft for 4 years, and have been programming audio
software for 25 years (starting many years before WAV or RIFF was
invented).

If you want documentation, the most definitive source is the
Microsoft Developers Network (MSDN).  However, be warned that this is
the most confusing set of documentation known to mankind.  Every
search returns redundant documentation split across multiple Windows
and Windows-related products.  I really wish they would clean this
up, and document things in one place, rather than have multiples
revisions and variations of the same information in multiple pages.
Wikipedia has several links into msdn.microsoft.com that you could
research.  Internet searches are your friend.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting