[Flac] Tags Layout

Didier Eggerickx didier.eggerickx at skynet.be
Wed Mar 21 11:08:07 PDT 2007

Hi,

When looking into a Flac file with an hexadecimal editor, I observe that the different tags (date, tittle, etc...) are, one time all displayed in capital letters (DATE=), on an other time all displayed in minus letters (date=), or...a mix of both : some tags in capital letters, others in minus letters.
For tagging (and encode/decode) I use the Flac Frontend listed on your site. When testing with Florian Heidenreich MP3Tag, all tags seem to always be displayed in minus letters.
How can you explain that?

Didier Eggerickx
Rue de Cambron, 48
7870 Cambron St Vincent
Belgium

GSM : 0484/730491

E-Mail : didier.eggerickx at skynet.be

Email analysé par PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.169)
Version de la base de données : 5.06871
http://www.pctools.com/fr/spyware-doctor/