[Flac] FLAC: editing software

Greg M. contrabassboy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 09:23:35 PDT 2007

Hairy,

I've used Goldwave (goldwave.com) (trialware) for
awhile now for editing WAVs. It will take care of
de-compressing from FLAC, but I don't know what
happens when you save back as a FLAC, I haven't tried
that.

If you are really wanting to edit the FLAC file, I
don't think it makes sense to do this without
converting to WAV. It's like editing a ZIP file of
Microsoft Word documents without decompressing to Word
format.

Good luck.