[Flac] FLAC CD Archive

Free Lunch freelunch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:23:34 PDT 2006

On 9/26/06, Dan Phillips <dwp at rushpost.com> wrote:
> I see that this was the right place to fire off this question.

Not really.  This is the nice quiet list for folks who need help with flac..

You have confused it with the thousands of 'how do I archive my CDs?'
threads that have been all over the internet for many years.

Ironically, the flac data loss bug which I saw as critical, and joined
the list to report, was deemed a very low priority and remained
unfixed last I checked..  So maybe I'm the one on the wrong list...