[Flac] 35 Bytes

Didier Eggerickx didier.eggerickx at skynet.be
Sat Oct 7 11:55:50 PDT 2006

Hi,

A little question : I use two Plextor drives to rip an Audio Cd.
All the files are strictly identical in size and content with the two drives...except the last one; they are identical in size, but when comparing their content, I receive a message saying one is more recent! I really don't understand how it's possible, it must be an hardware reason.
Once ripped, I convert the two files, first in MP3, then in FLAC.
For the two MP3 files, I receive the same message : one is more recent than the other, but they are identical in size.
For the two FLAC files, it's a difference of 35 bytes in size between the two files.
How can be that interpreted??

P.S. This fact happens with one CD, not others!!

Thanks for your wanted response,
Didier Eggerickx
Rue de Cambron, 48
7870 Cambron St Vincent