[Flac] Flac files with internal cue sheets

Michael Kiermaier michael.kiermaier at gmx.net
Sat May 27 07:55:13 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 21:36, Neal B. wrote:
> > I don't know how dirty that solution is, but maybe it is possible to
> > adapt that plugin to play FLAC files with embedded cuesheets.
> >
> > ~michael
>
> mp3cue represents one possible solution. Do you like how it works? To
> me, the interface seemed kind of clunky. I'm in the process of working
> on a plugin that adds each track individually to the playlist.

I did not try mp3cue, but after a look at the description at the homepage I
have to say that I don't like the interface either: In my optinion, there is
no reason to have a seperate playlist to navigate within the cued file.

I think that mp3+cue or flac+cue should open just like a playlist file: The
single tracks should add to the xmms playlist and be treated like ordinary
one-file-one-track files.

--
"Mit Mathematikern ist kein heiteres Verhältnis zu gewinnen."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe