[Flac] Flac files with internal cue sheets

Michael Kiermaier michael.kiermaier at gmx.net
Tue May 23 18:06:32 PDT 2006

> > Another great thing would be a cuesheet-aware FLAC-plugin for XMMS.
>
> I agree. The difficulty in doing this is that you have to fight the
> one-file-one-track assumption that's built into xmms. There appears to
> be no clean solution, which is probably why it hasn't been done yet.
>
> Neal

There is a plugin for XMMS for playing mp3 + cue:
http://brianvictor.tripod.com/mp3cue.htm

I don't know how dirty that solution is, but maybe it is possible to adapt
that plugin to play FLAC files with embedded cuesheets.

~michael

--
"Mit Mathematikern ist kein heiteres Verhältnis zu gewinnen."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe