[Flac] Re: Illiminable DS filters for FLAC don't work

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Sun Mar 27 04:13:07 PST 2005

Try this one here instead :

http://packs.matroska.org . Get the full pack, it also contains CoreFLAC
DirectShow filter. Alternatively, CoreFLAC alone should be found here
http://corecodec.org/projects/coreflac ( haven't checked for a while
though ), there should also be a DShow encoder coming with it, as well
as an ACM plugin for Video for Windows based programs like Virtualdub (
decoder only, as ACM is only CBR ).

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.mnatroska.org