[Flac] Playback + Replay Gain questions

CE ce7 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 18 20:05:54 PDT 2005

	I don't recall seeing anything about how to apply the same gain to an album as opposed to a mix of tracks.  Man page and site seem vacant on it.  Any clues as to where to look?
	I looked at mpd but ended up not using it due it not working with my sound cards as I had them setup.  I do remember there being a very good curses player though.  Before leaving gnump3d worked quite well for me since it only needed a playlist to point to the files.
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnump3d/ I'll probably install mpd again and test out :)
	Thanks for the pointers.