[Flac] Small repeat at the end of the flac file

BJ Quinn bj at placs.net
Fri Feb 18 20:41:21 PST 2005

I just finished ripping a bunch of FLAC files from CDs through CDex by using
an external encoder, sending the wav file to stdin (FLAC 1.1.2) and I get this
weird 1/2 second repeat right at the end of the song that is from a second or
two from the end...  for example, Shania Twain sings "I feel like a woman!...
a wom..."  ... I get that extra "a wom..." at the end.  Every song I ripped
this way has this problem, just repeating a little bit at the end of the
track.  I just finished spending days collecting together 3000 tracks...
please tell me I don't have to rerip them all!

-BJ Quinn