[Flac] Decoding via API from a single FLAC file using a cue sheet

Lars von Wedel vonwedel at web.de
Mon Sep 27 00:00:51 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have currently many of my CDs ripped to FLAC to replay them from the
computer. In most cases, there are single files for each track on the
CD. I like the idea to rip the CD to a single track and add a cue sheet
to the metadata which was recently discussed on the list.

How would I access specific tracks using this approach by means of the
FLAC (or FLAC++) API in my own decoder implementation? Are there seek
points in the cue sheet that I can use with the seek_absolute methods?
If so, are there any code examples to extract the seek points from the
metadata?

Lars