[Flac] Portable FLAC Players

Martin Plappert martin.plappert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:36:51 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I just wanted to inform you guys that there is currently a beta
Firmware for the "Cowon iAudio M3" in development that supports the
FLAC format.
I have tested some FLAC files that were encoded by jetAudio 6.06
(compression level 0, 4 and 8). I will try all compression ratios, but
I guess that they will all work. If anybody wants me to test a
specific encoder or program I would be more than obliged to do so.

Stay on the lookout for Firmware version 1.30 on the iAudio M3.
Perhaps you could then also add this player to the supported Hardware
-> Portable list.

More info on the iAudio M3 is available here:
http://www.jetaudio.com/products/iaudio/m3/
If you have any questions on the player please feel free to ask. I have one.

Have a lovely day,
Martin!

PS: I am new to mailing lists - I hope I have not done anything wrong
... e.g. I posted on the old sourceforge mailing list before noticing
that was dead :-|