[Flac-users] Re: CD archival best practices?

Curt Sampson cjs at cynic.net
Tue May 27 18:14:03 PDT 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003, benny k. wrote:

> I'm a little embarrased because its just a hack on metaflac, but if you
> want it, i'll post it one my webpage. it should be easy to modify it for
> use with a CD image.

Why don't you submit to the sourceforge feature request queue as a
patch? That way it will be there for anyone who wants to hack on it.

Although maybe this kind of stuff really wants to be added to
flac-tools. Is anyone still working on that project?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs at cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.netbsd.org