[Flac-users] Re: CD archival best practices?

benny k. ben at bagu.org
Tue May 27 05:48:08 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 09:26:41PM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:

<snip>

> I ought to be able to generate a CDDB discid from the TOC file as
> well. I assume that these things will come eventually.

not sure if this helps in anyway, but i hacked up a tool that generates
a CDDB discid for multiple flac files. i know that it's not perfect and
it probably shouldn't be used to submit, but its seems to work most of
the time.

I'm a little embarrased because its just a hack on metaflac, but if you
want it, i'll post it one my webpage. it should be easy to modify it for
use with a CD image.

ben