[flac-dev] How to change the dynamic library project name ogg to libogg?

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:44:12 UTC 2023

Yes, I've tried that, and libogg.dll and libogg.obj get produced, but I
also het a linker warning that libogg.exp contains an out directive that is
not consistent, as it points to ogg.dll. So, the files get renamed, but the
'pointer' stays the same. Seems like a bug in either Visual Studio or
CMake, but I can't seem to find about it on Google.