[flac-dev] Autocorrelation precision insufficient

David Willmore davidwillmore at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:55:00 UTC 2021

Martijn,

Just a lone voice here, but I would opt for the best compression on the
most platforms.  As I am one of the people who always run FLAC at the
placebo max compression, my vote will always be for best compression over
any other resource use.

I also can make ARMv7 hardware available to you or I can do any testing you
want on a number of machines.

Thank you for your work!

Cheers,
David