[flac-dev] New ID registration

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:02:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm sorry, but that link doesn't seem to include anything specific about
the metadata itself. The reason I'm asking is because, for player
compatibility, it is probably much easier to use a vorbiscomment to store
metadata. Replaygain normalisation uses Vorbiscomment too. Most FLAC
players already read vorbiscomment, so for implementing plugins, this is
probably much easier.

Kind regards, Martijn van Beurden