[flac-dev] metaflac crashes adding cuesheet

James jamesqf at charter.net
Tue Jan 24 18:12:24 UTC 2017

Erik,

I don't know what abcde would be providing as tags, or why on Earth it
would be importing that from stdin.  Unfortunately, abcde is a bash
script, and so not exactly easy for me to read. I haven't gotten any
response from posting on their mailing list.

I do get the same crash when running metaflac without the
--import-tags-from,
so I'm not sure this is the problem.  Unless perhaps there's an absolute
requirement for tag info?

I could try debugging it myself, but I'm a total ignoramus when it comes
to audio codecs, so I've no idea where to even start. Or FTM, how to
even get gdb to find the source for debugging.

James