[flac-dev] test_streams dependencies

lvqcl lvqcl.mail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:01:14 PST 2016

Brian Willoughby <brianw at audiobanshee.com> писал(а) в своём письме Sun, 31 Jan 2016 22:26:40 +0300:

> My assumption is that the code was written to call flac_fopen() so that it is portable to every operating system, even those without fopen(). If you replace flac_fopen() with fopen(), then the tests won't compile on systems that don't have fopen().

I REALLY doubt it. Even if such systems exist, there's little reason
to support test_streams on them.

fopen() was changed to flac_fopen() here:
https://git.xiph.org/?p=flac.git;a=commitdiff;h=5705b4d7b2c3c5311138e9f4b66658c51f3cc22b#patch64
as a part of "Huge Windows utf8 I/O patch from Janne Hyvärinen".

> You could simply have the following:
>
> #if defined _MSC_VER || defined __MINGW32__
> #define flac_fopen fopen
> #endif
>
> In a header, or simply at the top of test_streams/main.c where there's already some conditional compilation.

Currently flac_fopen is already defined as fopen on non-MS systems.
So it's simpler to change flac_fopen back to fopen in this file.