[flac-dev] test_streams dependencies

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sun Jan 31 11:26:40 PST 2016

My assumption is that the code was written to call flac_fopen() so that it is portable to every operating system, even those without fopen(). If you replace flac_fopen() with fopen(), then the tests won't compile on systems that don't have fopen().

You could simply have the following:

#if defined _MSC_VER || defined __MINGW32__
#define flac_fopen fopen
#endif

In a header, or simply at the top of test_streams/main.c where there's already some conditional compilation.

Brian